Join to our team!
We are a growing software company, with a high focus on the quality of our products. Over the last five years, we have developed over 35 projects, starting from custom web applications, mobile applications, design and maintenance services for the leaders in the gambling & betting industry, like BetMakers, DanskeSpil, TGLab, BETFAN, but also for fintech, medtech, and IoT industries. With the growth of talents on board by 160% last year and a significant increase in income, we’d like to continue that route. Read more about us on Clutch or our website.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and grow together!
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with CrustLab gives you:
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as a People & Culture Partner:
- creating and coordinating key processes in the area of People & Culture (including Onboarding, Employee Engagement, Exit Interview),
- working closely with managers in the area of researching team needs and implementing solutions,
- supporting recruitment processes,
- strengthening our organizational culture, our values through various internal initiatives,
- creating and implementing new activities to integrate, grow and develop the current team and attract new talent to join us,
- overseeing HR and payroll processes (we work with an external company),
- defining EVP and EB strategies and creating and overseeing hiring processes,
- representing and promoting the company at conferences, trainings.
What should be your profile as People & Culture Manager?
- Min. 3 years of experience in People & Culture, with 2+ years as a People & Culture Specialist and a desire to grow in People & Culture,
- experience working at a senior or leadership level,
- experience working with managers and developing their competencies,
- knowledge and interest in process development,
- being passionate about topics related to employee development, giving feedback, and organizational culture,
- knowledge of building a safe and stable organizational culture,
- communicating efficiently and building lasting relationships,
- willingness (and ability!) to take responsibility for ongoing topics and see them through to completion,
- experience working in a software house – although this would be your advantage, not a must-have,
- excellent English skills – C1.
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 12 000 – 15 000 PLN + VAT – B2B,
- the opportunity to shape from scratch and coordinate processes in the People & Culture area,
- High ownership, real impact on the development of CrustLab,
- Ability to work from the office or in hybrid mode (approximately 3 days in the office, 2 days remotely),
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.