Join to our team!
We are a growing software company, with a high focus on the quality of our products. Over the last five years, we have developed over 35 projects, starting from custom web applications, mobile applications, design and maintenance services for the leaders in the gambling & betting industry, like BetMakers, DanskeSpil, TGLab, BETFAN, but also for fintech, medtech, and IoT industries. With the growth of talents on board by 160% last year and a significant increase in income, we’d like to continue that route. Read more about us on Clutch or our website.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and grow together!
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with CrustLab gives you:
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as Office Manager:
- Ensuring efficient office operations by taking care of supplies and equipment, as well as planning and controlling the costs of the office.
- Watching over cooperation with third parties to maintain the continuity of their services related to office.
- Managing the access to the office and its facilities as well as preparing work space for new employees.
- Managing the company equipment database and access to company internal systems.
- Performing administrative tasks, supporting the creation and maintenance of employees’ documents.
- Ensuring proper documentation of company policies related to Operations.
- Maintaining the company costs database and supporting the accounting within the payroll area.
- Working closely with the CEO and supporting him with tasks (coordinating meetings, managing calendar).
- Supporting People & Culture Team in organizing company events.
- It’s important to note that the scope of responsibilities might be dynamic due to current priorities of the company.
What should be your profile as Office Manager?
- Previous experience in a similar role or completed Administration/Management studies.
- Experience in working with Office and Google tools.
- An unconventional mind open to learning new skills.
- Time management and self-organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communicating efficiently and building lasting relationships.
- Willingness (and ability!) to take responsibility for ongoing topics and see them through to completion.
- English (min B2) and Polish fluency.
What could we offer?
- The opportunity to work in a unique atmosphere – free from formal relationships and boredom,
- Various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- Salary: 4 500 – 5 500 PLN gross (UoP)
- Hybrid work (minimum 3 days/week at the CrustLab office in Kraków),
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Internal referral program,
- An extensive private health care package from the company,
- A MyBenefit cafeteria,
- Team-building events and trips,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and all the tools you need.