Join to our team!
We are a growing software company, with a high focus on the quality of our products. Over the last five years, we have developed over 35 projects, starting from custom web applications, mobile applications, design and maintenance services for the leaders in the gambling & betting industry, like BetMakers, DanskeSpil, TGLab, BETFAN, but also for fintech, medtech, and IoT industries. With the growth of talents on board by 160% last year and a significant increase in income, we’d like to continue that route. Read more about us on Clutch or our website.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and grow together!
What should be your profile as a Golang Developer?
- Proven Golang knowledge – minimum 3 years experience
- Experience with building REST services
- Experience in microservices architecture approach
- Clean architecture approach
- Event-driven architecture
- Practical knowledge regarding message brokers (Kafka, PubSub)
- Practical knowledge with SQL databases (MySQL, joins, indexes)
- Working within cloud environments (GCP)
- Strong command of English (min. C1 – written and verbal) and Polish
Nice to have:
- Experience with event-sourcing
- gRPC communication protocol knowledge
- NoSQL databases experience
- Experience with the Echo framework
What could we offer?
- Various employment options – B2B or UoP,
- Salary 16 000 – 20 000 PLN net per month – B2B,
- Work remotely or on-site at the CrustLab office in Kraków,
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Internal referral program,
- An extensive private health care package from the company,
- A MyBenefit cafeteria,
- The opportunity to work in a unique atmosphere – free from formal relationships and boredom,
- Satisfying work with an excellent and motivated team,
- Work on exciting IT projects for global brands and startups,
- Team-building events and trips,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and all the tools you need.