Join to our team!
We’re looking for a Senior front-end developer! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, last year was a fantastic growth time as we’ve expanded our team twice, and we are constantly looking for the best talents on the market.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. You can expect to see components created using Java13, the latest React, Kotlin, Swift, Swift, Reactor, Python, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other things that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab you gain:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – interesting projects from various industries that have one thing in common – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional, but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as a Senior front-end developer:
- contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle,
- implementing new features based on user stories or tasks,
- track progress in JIRA and document changes you applied,
- review pull requests from teammates,
- work with the team on system architecture,
- writing well designed, testable, and efficient code and software code reviews,
- fix faults detected on production systems,
- responsible for release and delivery of software components,
- follow Scrum model of work management by taking part in project meetings with the teammates, client or Project Manager,
- work on estimations,
- supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies,
- development of own and other team members’ skills through knowledge sharing, mentoring, recommending new tools, and searching for the best solutions,
- working based on Agile methodologies.
Our requirements from Senior front-end developer:
- minimum 3,5 years of work experience in React,
- knowledge of Angular, Vue.js, Node, CI/CD, Reason, Webpack, React Hooks (would be a plus),
- experience with test-driven development,
- solid communication and teamwork skills,
- excellent English skills (min. B2 level – written and spoken),
- good Polish skills (fluent or native).
Working conditions as a senior front-end developer:
- various employment options – B2B or UoP,
- salary – B2B 18000 – 22000 PLN + VAT | UoP 15000 – 19000 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- paid leave – 15 days a year,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the best hardware for work.