Join to our team!
We’re looking for a Python developer! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, 2020 was a fantastic growth time as we’ve increased our team size by over 60%. In 2021, we want to expand our team twice.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us, you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. Going through our projects, you’ll see the number of modern technologies we use to develop our clients’ products. Languages like TypeScript, Java 11, Python, Kotlin, Swift, or technologies like React.js, Reactor, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other technologies that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as a Python developer:
- contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle,
- implementing new features based on user stories or tasks,
- track progress in JIRA and document changes you apply,
- review pull requests from teammates,
- working with the team on system architecture,
- writing well designed, testable, and efficient code,
- taking part in code reviews,
- fix faults detected on production systems,
- releasing and delivering software components,
- following Scrum model of work management by taking part in project meetings with the teammates, client or Project Manager,
- estimating work,
- supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies,
- developing your own and other team members’ skills through knowledge sharing, mentoring, recommending new tools, and searching for the best solutions.
What should be your profile as a Python developer?
- minimum 2 years of work experience in Python,
- good knowledge of technologies such as Git, SQL, Docker, AWS, Django, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, REST (required),
- experience with test-driven development,
- excellent communication and teamwork skills,
- excellent English skills (min. B2 level – written and spoken),
- excellent Polish skills (fluent or native).
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 12000 – 24000 PLN + VAT | UoP 10000 – 20000 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.