Join to our team!
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, last year was a fantastic growth time as we’ve expanded our team twice, and we are constantly looking for the best talents on the market.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us, you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. Going through our projects, you’ll see the number of modern technologies we use to develop our clients’ products. Languages like TypeScript, Java 11, Python, Kotlin, Swift, or technologies like React.js, Reactor, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other technologies that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as an IT Project Manager:
- managing in all phases of the development lifecycle,
- collaborating with developers, business analysts, and product owners,
- understanding of use cases, features, business, technical domain rules, and overall product goals,
- defining scope and acceptance criteria in collaboration with business
- collecting business requirements, presenting and explaining those to the team,
- developing and maintaining an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation,
- making work on estimations,
- budget, scope & time managing
- tracking the progress of the project in JIRA and reporting to the client,
- following the Scrum model of work management by taking part in project meetings with teammates or clients.
What should be your profile as an IT Project Manager?
- minimum 3 years of work experience in Project Management,
- good knowledge of tools such as Jira and Confluence (required),
- technical background and sports betting domain (would be a plus),
- skillful risk management and prioritizing the backlog of tasks,
- PO/SM certificate (would be a plus),
- experience with work in SCRUM/KANBAN methodology,
- solid communication and teamwork skills,
- excellent English skills (min. B2 level – written and spoken),
- excellent Polish skills (fluent or native).
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 10000 – 18000 PLN + VAT | UoP 7500 – 15000 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.