Join to our team!
We’re looking for a Manual Tester! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, last year was a fantastic growth time as we’ve expanded our team twice, and we are constantly looking for the best talents on the market.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us, you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. Going through our projects, you’ll see the number of modern technologies we use to develop our clients’ products. Languages like TypeScript, Java 11, Python, Kotlin, Swift, or technologies like React.js, Reactor, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other technologies that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as Manual Tester:
- looking for faults in User Interfaces,
- looking for tasks and stories in DEV QC status, validate and ensure appropriate coverage,
- making sure that acceptance criteria are fulfilled,
- review results of tests,
- track progress in JIRA and document your work,
- review pull requests from teammates,
- following Scrum model of work management by taking part in project meetings with the teammates, client or Project Manager,
- supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies,
- developing your own and other team members’ skills through knowledge sharing, mentoring, recommending new tools, and searching for the best solutions.
What should be your profile as Manual Tester?
- minimum 1 year of work experience in manual testing,
- additionally knowledge of following: Python, Java, Jenkins, Selenium (would be a plus),
- experience with Web services, mobile apps, test automation,
- solid communication and teamwork skills,
- excellent English skills (min. B2 level – written and spoken),
- excellent Polish skills (fluent or native).
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 5500 – 11000 PLN + VAT | UoP 4500 – 9000 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.