Join to our team!
We’re looking for an iOS developer! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, last year was a fantastic growth time as we’ve expanded our team twice, and we are constantly looking for the best talents on the market.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us, you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. Going through our projects, you’ll see the number of modern technologies we use to develop our clients’ products. Languages like TypeScript, Java 11, Python, Kotlin, Swift, or technologies like React.js, Reactor, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other technologies that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as an iOS developer:
- contributing to the development of our projects
- fixing faults detected on production systems
- reviewing pull requests from teammates
- creating new features based on user stories or tasks
- tracking progress in JIRA and documenting changes you applied
- following the Scrum model of work management by taking part in meetings with your team
What should be your profile as an iOS developer?
- minimum 2 years of commercial experience in iOS development
- practical knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK, UIKit, SwiftUI, Combine
- practical knowledge of architectural patterns (MVVM, TCA, Coordinator Pattern)
- clean architecture approach
- experience with Unit Testing
- strong command of English (min. B2 – written and verbal) and Polish
- Nice to have:
- experience with building SDK’s
- experience in working with WebSockets
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 14000 – 21000 PLN + VAT | UoP 11500 – 17500 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.