Join to our team!
We’re looking for a Lead Backend Developer (Java)! CrustLab, a software development company, was established in 2017. Our primary focus is the betting industry, in which we have already completed several projects for market leaders in the United States, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and Poland. We specialize in the financial industry, healthcare, IoT, and solutions for startups. CrustLab is a comprehensive services provider in web development, mobile development, maintenance, and product design. For us, last year was a fantastic growth time as we’ve expanded our team twice, and we are constantly looking for the best talents on the market.
Why is it worth working with us?
Working with us, you’ll be at the heart of the team that is highly focused on the good quality of their solutions. Delivery is not the only factor we follow on our day-to-day basis. We know that technical debts are not acceptable. That is why we pay a lot of attention to the technologies we use, trying to use the best tools created by the community. Going through our projects, you’ll see the number of modern technologies we use to develop our clients’ products. Languages like TypeScript, Java 11, Python, Kotlin, Swift, or technologies like React.js, Reactor, Elasticsearch, Kafka, and many, many other technologies that will make you love what you do with us. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- support from a team of experts – more than half of our team has experience at the senior level,
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as a Lead Backend (Java) Developer:
- Contributing to the development of our projects
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies,
developing your own and other team members’ skills through knowledge sharing, mentoring, recommending new tools, and searching for the best solutions.
- Taking care of business relations, following Scrum model of work management by taking part in business meetings, regarding the scope of the project
- Ongoing improvements of the technical side of our projects
- Contributing to a full life-cycle of the product
- Recognizing upcoming trends and applying them to the projects
What should be your profile as Lead Backend (Java) Developer?
- Hands-on experience with Java, clean code writing practices and project patterns (minimum 4y+)
- Excellent knowledge of backend frameworks (Spring, Micronut, VertX), cloud solutions and reactive programming (Reactor or RxJava)
- Proficiency in preparing architecture for advanced information systems, taking into account scalability, security, speed of operation and used technologies
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices;
- Ability to conduct Code Reviews regarding internal standards
- Proven ability to lead a backend team and take care of the members’ self growth
- Strong command of English (written and verbal) and Polish
- Proactive mindset – can-do attitude
- Nice to have – willingness to work with various technologies (Node, Python, Kotlin) / fullstack development
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary – B2B 24000 – 33000 PLN + VAT | UoP 22000 – 30000 PLN,
- working mode – remote or in the spot of the office in the center of Cracow,
- flexible working hours,
- annual bonuses,
- private health care (LuxMed),
- the hardware of your choice.