Join to our team!
We are a growing software company, with a high focus on the quality of our products. Over the last 4 years, we have developed over 30 projects, starting from custom web applications, mobile applications, design and maintenance services for the leaders in the gambling & betting industry, like BetMakers, DanskeSpil, TGLab, BETFAN, but also for fintech, medtech, and IoT industries. With the growth of talents on board by 160% last year and a significant increase in income, we’d like to continue that route. Read more about us on Clutch or our website.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and grow together!
Why is it worth working with us?
Imagine that you look for potential customers every day, respond to inbound inquiries, and take care of the current ones. You work in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment with a lot of challenges and chances for colossal success – you desire growth of your skills and funds 😉 You are consistently expanding your knowledge in the IT market with the support of our Delivery Team. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as a Account Manager:
- generate and identify new business opportunities,
- address the needs of our prospects by creating the best solutions for them,
- negotiate the terms of collaboration with new prospects,
- establish, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with key customers – respond promptly, provide accurate information, and create a positive customer experience,
- periodically meet our clients on their premises,
- represent our company at events,
- KPI reporting on sales (new business / recurring clients) and marketing targets,
- responsibility for accurate and quality data entered in our CRM system.
What should be your profile as a Account Manager?
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in business development in the IT industry ( ideally with some experience in a Software House environment) with proven sales results,
- excellent English skills (at least C1) to communicate with prospects and customers,
- have experience working with customers in the USA, Western and Northern Europe,
- outstanding communication and negotiation skills,
- outstanding organizational skills and being a real team player,
- results – and idea-driven mindset with a “can do” attitude,
- knowledge of CRM systems,
- also, would be nice if you have: experience in social selling and LinkedIn, knowledge of sales automation tools, german at B2 level, knowledge of current mobile and web technologies & solutions, past experience in Gabling & Betting / MedTech/ FinTech / gaming is a huge plus, a good understanding of effective marketing activities in the IT sector.
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary 8 400 – 15000 PLN,
- An attractive salary + bonus & unlimited commission based on your performance,
- Work on-site at the CrustLab office in Kraków or remote work,
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Internal referral program,
- An extensive private health care package from the company,
- A MyBenefit cafeteria,
- The opportunity to work in a unique atmosphere – free from formal relationships and boredom,
- Satisfying work with an excellent and motivated team,
- Work on exciting IT projects for global brands and startups,
- Team-building events and trips,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and all the tools you need.
- You will receive an email from our representative with the information if your experience matches our requirements,
- Adam – CEO of CrustLab will perform the 1st interview to verify your experience, motivation, and verbal skills (20 minutes),
- In case of success, Adam will invite you to a final interview session (1,5h – 2h).