Join to our team!
We are a growing software company, with a high focus on the quality of our products. Over the last five years, we have developed over 35 projects, starting from custom web applications, mobile applications, design and maintenance services for the leaders in the gambling & betting industry, like BetMakers, DanskeSpil, TGLab, BETFAN, but also for fintech, medtech, and IoT industries. With the growth of talents on board by 160% last year and a significant increase in income, we’d like to continue that route. Read more about us on Clutch or our website.
Let’s work hard, have fun, and grow together!
Why is it worth working with us?
Imagine that you look for potential customers every day, respond to inbound inquiries, and take care of the current ones. You work in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment with a lot of challenges and chances for colossal success – you desire growth of your skills and funds 😉 You are consistently expanding your knowledge in the IT market with the support of our Delivery Team. Working with CrustLab gives you:
- unlimited number of challenges – exciting projects from various industries that have one common thing – high quality of implementation,
- remote work, high earnings, and employee benefits – we offer private health care, paid leave, and annual bonuses,
- a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
Your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Generate and identify new business and sales opportunities
- Address the needs of our prospects by offering the best solutions for them
- Negotiate the terms of collaboration with new and current prospects
- Establish, develop, and maintain long-term relationships with key customers – respond promptly, provide accurate information, and create a positive customer experience
- Periodically meet our clients on their premises
- Represent our company at events
- Analysis of our competitors
- KPI reporting on sales and marketing targets
- Responsibility for accurate and quality data entered into our CRM system
- Create and maintain sales materials such as sales presentation, content for landing pages and offers
- Create content and taking care of security of contracts and other legal documents
- Maintain and extend the network of people recommending our services
- You will be closely collaborating with people from other departments, such as Sales team, Marketing Director, Head of Growth, and VP of Operations
What should be your profile as an Account Manager?
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in business development in the IT industry (ideally with some experience in a Software House environment or other software development consultancy offering) with proven sales results
- Excellent English skills (at least C1+) to communicate with prospects and customers
- Have experience working with customers in the USA, Western and Northern Europe
- Have established network of contacts/potential leads
- Numerical approach to sales analysis
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and being a real team player
- Being a mentor for the other team members
- Results – and idea-driven mindset with a “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of CRM systems
What could we offer?
- various employment options – B2B, UoP or UZ,
- salary 13 000 – 15 000 PLN net per month – B2B,
- An attractive salary + bonus & unlimited commission based on your performance,
- Work remotely or on-site at the CrustLab office in Kraków,
- Self-development opportunities: internal training, conferences, books, online or offline courses,
- Internal referral program,
- An extensive private health care package from the company,
- A MyBenefit cafeteria,
- The opportunity to work in a unique atmosphere – free from formal relationships and boredom,
- Satisfying work with an excellent and motivated team,
- Work on exciting IT projects for global brands and startups,
- Team-building events and trips,
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and all the tools you need.
- You will receive an email from our representative with the information if your experience matches our requirements,
- Our recruitment team will perform the 1st interview to verify your experience, motivation, and verbal skills (45 minutes),
- In case of success, you’ll talk with Adam, our CEO and Head of Sales. The interview is the very last step and the final interview session (1,5h – 2h),
- Usually, after a few days, expect positive or negative feedback.